Rubin Law, a professional corporation, LIMITS its law practice to Special Needs Legal & Future Planning for Brian & Benjamin Rubin's fellow Illinois families of children & adults with special needs, including all required "traditional" Estate Planning & Estate Administration (Wills, Trusts, Estate Tax Planning, Trust Administration, Probate & related matters).
Brian & Benjamin Rubin are available to speak to groups & organizations. To arrange for Brian & Benjamin to speak to your group or organization or to schedule an appointment to meet with them, please contact our office by email, fax or telephone.
Estate Planning for families of children & adults with special needs includes, in addition to "normal" or "traditional" estate planning, Discretionary Supplemental or Special Needs Trusts, OBRA 93 or Medicaid "Pay-Back" Trusts, Adult Guardianship & alternatives, Health Surrogate Act Declarations, forms and language for the extended family to "piggy-back" on the Special Needs Trust, coordinating beneficiary designations for life insurance, IRAs, 401ks, pensions & profit sharing, planning for "post 18" child support if parents are divorced, Short-Term & Stand-By Guardian Declarations, special provisions and modifications to the parents' Wills, Living Trusts, Powers of Attorneys, as well as help with Medicaid, SSI, residential, day programs, employment issues & related matters.
All major credit cards are accepted for services.
- A letter to fellow parents
- A letter to siblings
- Why is it a secret?
- The Illinois Disgrace
- Heart to heart family educational group presentations
Upcoming Lectures and Events
Brian will be speaking at these locations
- [Oak Park] Oak Leyden Developmental Services 05/23/13
- [St. Charles] St. Charles Epilepsy Group 06/04/13
- [San Antonio, TX] 2013 NAMI National Convention 06/28/13
- [Pittsburgh, PA] The Autism Society of America Nat. Conf. 07/10/13
- [Bellevue, WA] The Arc of U.S. 2013 National Convention 08/02/13
- [Elk Grove Village] Clearbrook's Vendor Expo 09/12/13